At Roberts Heavy Duty Towing and Recovery, we offer more than just reliable 24-hour towing and recovery services. In addition to our emergency roadside assistance, our repair facility offers a variety of shop services, including:
- Brake Maintenance & Inspection – Your brakes are one of the most important components of your truck or other heavy duty vehicle. Routine maintenance and inspection can help to identify any problems before they escalate, lowering your risk of a collision.
- Minor Suspension Repairs – The suspension system on your heavy duty vehicle includes many different parts and can be quite complicated to repair. Our technicians know all about shock aborbers, ball joints, and all the elements of the suspension, allowing us the ability to complete minor repairs.
- Fabrication & Welding Services – Sometimes certain parts break and can be fixed with a bit of fabrication and welding. Our team works with aluminum, steel, and stainless steel, and we can create a replacement piece or repair your broken component in no time at all!
- Automated Aluminum Wheel Polishing – Our automated aluminum wheel polishing machine can restore your rims, giving them a mirror-like and beautiful finish. If your wheels are road weary and looking run down, we can polish them up to like new.
- Hydraulic Hose Repair – Abrasion, poor routing, high temperatures, and natural erosion can cause your hydraulic hose to deteriorate and malfunction. This hose is essential for transporting hydraulic fluid between components, which is what helps your vehicle operate. We can repair or replace hydraulic hoses as necessary.
Regardless of the shop service you need, rely on the team at Roberts Heavy Duty Towing and Recovery! We have the knowledge, experience, tools, and equipment necessary to ensure your vehicle is running efficiently, keeping you safe while out on the road. Give us a call today to discuss your needs and to schedule your service! We proudly service drivers throughout the Mt. Sterling, Richmond, Somerset, Lexington, and Louisville, KY areas.